2010 is the year that America and the World decides our destiny is not tied to the suicide mission of the oil companies and the notion of limitless growth. it’s over. happy christmas war is over. if you want it.
this website is organised by Bill McKibben. the perfect person for the job.
on election day in these fair british isles.. avert your cynical eyes
1. The Lunatics(Have taken over the Asylum) by Fun Boy Three
2. Splitting the Atom by Massive Attack
3. Les Folies Françaises by Matmos
4. Sticky Situation(Toddla T + Seiji Mix) by Lady Chan
5. Veni vidi vici (Diplo rmx) by Black Lips
6. Mass in B Minor BWV 232, Credo: Chorus: Et Incarnatus Est Bach Mass in B minor by Münchner Philharmoniker + Sergiu Celibidache
7. Into Dust by Mazzy Star
8. My Beautiful Leah by Pj Harvey
9. Analogue Talk(Claknib) by AFX
10. Backdoor. Spyboter.A by AFX
from an old git
shouldn’t BP be held criminally responsible for the oil slick?
shouldn’t the heads of BP be held to account?
this is not just a accident. this is a terrible crime.
record profits? nice.